[NTLK] Clear developer's Newton 110 pops up on eBay | MacNN

Larry Zasitko l.zasitko at sasktel.net
Wed Jan 23 19:19:19 EST 2013

Figures he can make a quick $1350 or so. I see he has it starting with bids at $1200+. I am going to watch it and see what it does go for

Larry
(OMP, 110, 130, 2100, eMate iPad2, iPad3, iPad Mini)
(Clamshell iBook SE Charcoal, Clamshell iBook Bondi Blue, G4 Powerbook, iMac Bondi Blue, iMac Core 2 Duo), various other Apple Computers
Commodore 64 (Portable c/w 5" screen} Amiga 1000, 2500, 4000, one w Video Toaster