[NTLK] eProbe and eMate in 2013

SteveCraft steve at craftsathome.net
Mon Jan 28 11:23:43 EST 2013

Nonononono. :)

eProbe was a commercial app provided by Vernier Software. They bundled it
with something else and sold it during the (very short) heyday of the eMate.
I just finally put all of the stuff in my basement together and made it
"go". IIRC there is a demo of the eProbe software on UNNA.

My plan was/is to write something for the Apple IIGS to do the same logging
as can be done on the eMate. I got newly motivated to try out eProbe when I
realized that there are many time-sucking roadblocks to developing on the
IIGS these days. :)