[NTLK] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Tony Kan tonykan at xtra.co.nz
Wed Jan 30 16:47:40 EST 2013

Hi G

I'd forgotten that Newtontalk is listed as a LinkedIn group, as I don't keep
track of the list via that facility.

Cheers

Tony Kan

Christchurch
New Zealand

[snip]
On 2013-01-30, at 12:18 PM, Tony Kan wrote:

> Interestingly, there really is a Christopher Gawley in the G NY area
> but he works for Morgan Stanley and does list his position as Trustee
> at Mt St Mary College.
>
> Wonder how he got caught up in a kind of phishing expedition?

It may not have been a phishing expedition at all. It could have been
something as simple as one of those "connect your address book and invite
all your friends" buttons.

g.
[snip]