[NTLK] Orlando poutine? (was: Montreal Poutine Week)

John Moran bugs.moran at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 20:38:11 EST 2013

 Hmm. Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your
newsletter.

Of course, since Doug is in Florida, specifying KFC over other equally
serviceable chicken restaurants may start another food related discussion
here.  Maybe even a Newton/chicken restaurant meme that rears its head once
per quarter.  And I would like that a lot.

Bugs