[NTLK] Announcing Dash Board 1.5.2013d1!

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Mon Jul 1 17:46:06 EDT 2013

Wow Mason,
Thank you!  That is great.  I still perfer my Newton over any other
PDA/tablet.  But I agree in the end the hardware will lose out, so it is
great to see support of the software/platform still around.

I have thought about running Einstein several times.  But from what last
I heard, there was still a lot of lag/slow down issues when running on
Windows.  And I think there were still issues with Android, but WORKED
none the less.

If I could get it running reliably on windows and android, be able to
import and export data/packages/etc.  Oh wow, that would be
just....wonderful.  Not that I want to retire my newtons, but as you
said the hardware can fail.  I had hoped to get a backup mp2100 but
haven't as of yet.  Having it running independent of the hardware I
agree is in the end, where it will all be.

-Dan