[NTLK] For sale: eMate with original AC adapter and original user's manual

Frank Gruendel newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Mon Jun 3 18:57:09 EDT 2013

Hi folks,

I need some funds for some hardware Newton projects I have in the queue.
That's why I intend to part with two eMates. The infamous hinge spring
problem has (of course) been taken care of. The 2010 time/date patch has
been installed. Both machines come with

- A battery pack rebuilt with Enneloop low self-discharge 1900mAh cells
(about 1.6 times the capacity of the original eMate pack)

- An original 2x00 & eMate power adapter (your choice of US type or UK type
prongs). I do not have the German prongs, so Germans will need a travel
adapter

- A 20MB memory card that is read-only in the eMate, but read/write in all
Newton models

- An original user's manual in paper form

- If I have it, more original documentation in paper form (expect I don't
have any and be happy if it turns out I do)

- A 3 month warranty. If during that time a problem appears, send the eMate
back at your expense, and I'll refund the purchase price minus what I paid
for shipping it to you. People who intend to send the eMate back from a
country outside of Europe are requested to get in touch first to make sure
they send it in a way that won't require me to pay a customs fee.

Pictures can be provided on request. The battery pack will be rebuilt once
the deal is cut. This will take about 4-5 days including test.

Asking EUR 120,00 plus what I pay for stamps. Insured shipping is EUR 6.90
within Germany, EUR 13.90 to most European countries and EUR 19,10 to the
rest of the world. If you want to pay via PayPal, please add 3.9% of the
total price. This is what PayPal will charge me.

Cheers

Frank