[NTLK] Can anyone flash a Wavelan card for me for about $10?

Noah Leon moosefuel at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 14 11:08:45 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I've asked this before and didn't get a response, but does anyone have
experience flashing the Orinoco/Wavelan Silver card's firmware to make it
into a Gold card? I would like to get my newt back online for some
e-mailing of notes, but the Silver only supports 40 bit encryption, while
my home network uses 128.

I believe you need a PCMCIA slot and Windows XP and the instructions found
here:
http://www.inertramblings.com/2004/08/05/hacking-the-orinoco-silver-into-an-orinoco-gold/

I could mail the card and a small fee to someone, if they would be
interested. I live in Canada, so local would be preferred, but
international would be OK too.

Thanks,
noah