[NTLK] Einstein on Android Tablets

rcmpmike rcmpmike at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 25 23:28:40 EDT 2013

Aaron Brigati wrote:

>It works reasonably well on my Asus Transformer Prime. The reason I don't use it is because the Preferences window won't open >for
me. (Appears to be an issue either with the Prime, or the version of Android it runs.)

>A dual or quadcore CPU seems to really help.

Thank you for that information Aaron. I REALLY want to go back to using NewtOS but on more practical / updated hardware thus the
reason for wanting to get an Android tablet.
Does the stylus work well?  This is really important for me since I have always loved using the Newton's concept of handling
information.

Thanks!