[NTLK] Newton Syncing in 2013

Tony Morrow gizmo1482 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 07:15:00 EDT 2013

On Jun 26, 2013, at 2:28 PM, Bradley Mattice wrote:

> Does the Keyspan driver work with OS 9 as well? I'd prefer to not get the
> Win7 machine involved.

Finding a OS 8-9 driver for keyspan adapters can be tricky. USA-19HS and USA-28XG OS 8-9 drivers are available from Tripplite's website, but if you have a USA-28 or 28X you have to look elsewhere. I uploaded the USA-28 driver to Unna a few years ago and it can be found at <http://www.unna.org/view.php?/macos/KeyspanDrivers>. The USA-28X OS 8-9 driver can be found at <http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/macdrivers/message/2486>. A reboot may be required before the adapter will start working.

-Tony Morrow
lookanotherblog.com