[NTLK] query plus Re: Einstein: HWR to text to Mac?

Bob Carls Dudney kosmicdollop at saber.net
Tue Mar 5 16:57:38 EST 2013

HWR on my NewtStein ModBook (first Mac tablet (aftermarket)) is
considerably faster than 2x00, which is actually occasionally a
disadvantage when it starts recognizing too soon.

Query:

Since one can install packages into Einstein, is it possible to turn my
old Newton data into a package I could then install?

Thanks!