[NTLK] OT Attn: Ryan Vetter

Lord Groundhog lordgroundhog at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 14:17:46 EST 2013

~~~ On 2013/03/07 15:18, Dennis Swaney at romad at aol.com wrote ~~~

> I don't know if you still come here, but it looks like your
> yahoo.caaccount has been compromised. I just received a SPAM email
> addressed to me
> from your yahoo address. In the body was a link to the domain
> "rainbowlandjamaica".

Ditto here, but I didn't investigate the link.  Once my spam über-filter
trapped it until I could examine it, I was pretty sure I didn't want to
bother.

It's as if some bots are working their way through Yahoo addresses or maybe
through Yahoo groups to find the addresses they want to commandeer.

FWIW if an e-mail ever appears from my Lord Groundhog address at Yahoo and
just has a link, it's not me.  ;-)

Shalom,

Christian

            -- ref.:  Arthur C. Clarke