[NTLK] My Cannibal Battery Tray

Forrest newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Sun Mar 24 06:45:22 EDT 2013

Congratulations! My hat is off to you, I didn't think it could be done.

Now, if there was a way to eliminate the nylon cord....

You deserve a spot in the Newton Hall of Fame; once we get around to building it. ;)

Thanks,
--Forrest

(Just so you know--the NiMH battery packs I have rebuilt [five of them] also don't have the "lid" on them.)

"The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armour to lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores the fact that it was he who, by peddling second-rate technology, led them into it in the first place." --Douglas Adams

•www.broodcoffeetalk.wordpress.com--Thoughts, observations, ideas…stuff to brood over
•Have iPad questions? I'm the Mesa (AZ) iPad Examiner...see what I write about at http://exm.nr/HYeN8K+
•Twitter: @FBuffenmyer