[NTLK] FwUp: Bad Apple on the Newton

Tim Kaluza timkaluza at me.com
Sat Mar 30 11:34:30 EDT 2013

Looks sweet!

Gratulation! Really impressive!

I see it now clear:
Next step, flash support.
The future for the newton: We need a video on Demand side!

Well, if I may ask a question it looks like black and white video. Is there a possible of grayscale? (8 or 16 step we got don't we?) The processor should be able to handle it. Also the storage should be fast enough.

Your's sincerely! (And greetings from Zürich)
Tim Kaluza,