[NTLK] [Not on list, but email] FwUp: Bad Apple on the Newton

Vladislav Korotnev vladkorotnev at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 21:14:41 EDT 2013

Why did you need Movie.pkg? It worked fine without it as a standalone program. The window should be movable as well. The project was built for 2.1-only though, is the 130 running that?
I tried it on my eMate but found it to sometimes slow down and do a bit detonation to the audio, like on an old tape.
Thanks.
iPhoneから送信