[NTLK] Just Purchased a MessagePad 2000

Tony Morrow gizmo1482 at gmail.com
Wed May 22 19:50:17 EDT 2013

On May 22, 2013, at 2:27 PM, Joshua Barrow wrote:

> (reposting from correct email account)
>
> Hey guys!
>
> I just purchased a MessagePad 2000 off of ebay, and the seller said that he was going to try to find the interconnect port adapter to send along
> with it, but if he's unable to find it, I have two questions -
>
> 1) What's the best place to find an interconnect adapter?
> 2) Short the first item, does anyone here have experience with aftermarket USB board that you can install?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Josh

I'm not sure where you could source a dongle these days. J&K Sales used to sale a serial cable that had an interconnect port on one end and DB-9 port on the other but they went out of business. What is the other website that sometimes sales Newton hardware? Somebody on the list knows it off the top of their head.

-Tony