[NTLK] Newly acquired eMate

Gregg McFarland dolbie at gmail.com
Wed May 22 21:54:47 EDT 2013

Hi Tony, thanks for the info.
Here are some answers to your questions.
The Lombard G3 is running the latest 10.4.
The Keyspan is USA-28X (no G)

I connected an external ADB keyboard to the PB3400. I had some success
with the OS 9 version of Newton Connection Utility. I was able to get the clock
patch installed and now my eMate stays in 2013. YEA!! I then tried to install
some little packages but the NCU would not load them on the Mac side.

I will try some other drivers for the Keyspan adapter to see if I can get the
PBG3 to see it. I tried the IrDA transfer from the G3 with Newten and escale
and every time I try to connect the two I get an error on the eMate saying there
was a connection error. It was trying. The error would only appear once I lined
up the IrDA lenses.

Gregg McFarland