[NTLK] [ANN] NewtonScript.org Site

Josh Barrow josh at jukaela.com
Thu Nov 21 15:41:38 EST 2013

Well, there are Ruby bindings to write “native” OS X apps, so I would assume (with a tremendous amount of effort), it would be possible.  I’m not certain that it’s a project that would gain a huge following though.  It’s a shame.

I think what really made NewtonScript awesome was the dev environment that you could use.  It was super advanced for it’s time.

Thanks,

--
Josh Barrow
Sent with Airmail