[NTLK] Possible free eMate in Madison, WI

Brian Adams brianadams102 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 10:06:35 EDT 2013

"TylerEss" from the 68kmla forums is moving, and was offering a bunch of items for the price of shipping…

I was hoping to score the eMate, but shipping was too high for me (upwards of $100, since I don't live in the USA)

They said they were  going to recycle whatever was left over today or tomorrow…

http://68kmla.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=21760&p=212366#p212366

They might still be able to offer the eMate…

It would be "free pickup in Madison, WI, USA, or $20 + ship for remote folks."…

If you're interested in that, you could send them a PM on 68kmla (if you're registered)

Otherwise, I'll give out his email on request…

I just can't stand the thought of an eMate being crushed!

-Brian