[NTLK] Looking for Newton web sites worth having a shortcut in Einstein

Frank Gruendel newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Tue Sep 3 19:02:01 EDT 2013

Hi folks,

I'm currently (well, maybe not exactly currently, but at least off and on)
working on the Einstein Java User Interface. Matthias and me have decided
that it would be a good idea to have a list of good Newton web sites that
Einstein users consider worth visiting. Selecting such a site from a list
will automatically open the site in the built-in web browser.

Currently I have added NewtonTalk, UNNA and (shameless plug) PDA-Soft. If
you know a web site that you conisider worth being in this list, please send
me the URL and a short description of what it is about. People would
probably not mind if you cc'ed the NewtonTalk list, but I would like to have
the posts separately in my mailbox, so please send your suggestion also to
the address this post is from.

Thanks

Frank