[NTLK] Newton Museum.dmg Torrent

Ed Kummel tech_ed at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 6 20:30:04 EDT 2014

I have the Newton Museum torrent seeding from my machine. The URL that is listed for the seed I'm connected to is:
http://ca.isohunt.com/download/12408867/newton+museum.torrent

My client says I've seeded over 40GB since it's been seeding since 2012!

Ed
web/gadget guru

Crazy people don't know they are Crazy. You see, I *KNOW* I am crazy, therefore, I'm not crazy...isn't that crazy?
Captn. Jack Sparrow