[NTLK] Battery life w/ Einstein

rodlavo at gmail.com rodlavo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 04:36:27 EDT 2014

Its been a long time for me from having a Newton, but have kept in touch with this list.

Jon, the software is available on tablets.  I would have a look at OneNote paired with a Stylus.  I currently use a Surface Pro with OneNote and its as close as you can get for note taking to a Newton.  The hwr is very good, and you can also handwritten then block convert later on.  The Metro OneNote, alas, is still far behind the desktop version.

What still is missing is the kind of integration of notes that the Newton had, especially when MoreInfo was installed.  I'm hoping with the new api hooks that MS have brought in with the 8.1 update 1 pack, we might see a few more MoreInfo-style additions in the future.

Rumour has it that MS are releasing a 8” Surface soon.  The stylus is bar none better than any other set up on the market, be it iOS, Android or Windows.

Worth a look!

Kind regards

Rod

Sent from Windows Mail