[NTLK] Updates from ‘Pay for the expense of a Apple Enterprise developer account’

Marisa Giancarla fstltna at me.com
Wed Aug 6 01:08:29 EDT 2014

My thought on it is that they know that people can use the enterprise feature to bypass their app store and distribute apps directly to users. In fact i have to affirm i will only distribute apps to people associated with my company. I will get around this by calling subscribers "affiliates" and the Einstein software as being a bundled app for affiliates. It would be possible to make Einstein work on jailbroken devices but that would defeat the point of my project. If someone could chip in i would appreciate it, but i cant request it as people have already done so much for this project...

Marisa

----
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/marisagiancarla
Opensim City: https://OpensimCity.org