[NTLK] Interim iEinstein solution

Marisa Giancarla fstltna at me.com
Sat Aug 9 04:09:18 EDT 2014

The testflight app is not required - if you are on a team and a new version is released you will get an email with a link to install the app. The client just lets you track the status in one place of projects you are a part of...

What you are suggesting is what i did by setting up the indiegogo campaign :)

----
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/marisagiancarla
Opensim City: https://OpensimCity.org
Opensim Radio: http://radio.opensimcity.org:8188