[NTLK] Need 2100 Interconnect Dongle

Greg Friesz gfriesz at mac.com
Mon Aug 25 17:52:34 EDT 2014

Herman - thanks; newtonsales.com was the only place online I've been able to find one, and it's $85 shipped.  I enjoy tinkering with the Messagepads I have, but that seems really steep...even if they are the only ones that have them.

Has anyone installed newtonsales' USB board that routes the interconnect to USB?  Is there any soldering involved?