[NTLK] NewtonSales usb

Peter Fraser pjfraser at mac.com
Fri Aug 29 17:16:11 EDT 2014

Part of the problem was that he (name is "Ferdy"?) counterfeited the design from the kind soul who had actually conceived, created and built/sold it. The original module was called SER-1, iirc, and came from a guy in England.

The piracy was pretty outrageous, and the story is probably still available in the archives for the industriously curious.