[NTLK] Hyperlinking Notes

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Wed Dec 3 12:01:27 EST 2014

On Wed, Dec 3, 2014 at 8:57 AM, Greg Hankins <greg at greghankins.com> wrote:

>  I have been thinking about trying to learn NS, but I haven't tried programming since High School. I'Ve been reading the NS documents, but fear I may need to start with something a bit more elementary.

I hope you have happened across the <http://newtonscript.org/> site in
your search for documentation. If you do play around with NewtonScript
and find or create any resources that would be helpful to others,
please let us know and we'll be happy to update it. We've got a GitHub
project where you can submit suggestions or changes to the
documentation: <https://github.com/NewtonScript/newtonscript.github.com/>

--
Morgan
---