[NTLK] 2x00 Touch Screen not responding & restart problems

Luke Seabrook lseabrook333 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 15:54:59 EST 2014

Hello,

My newton 2x00 is no longer responding to touch input, I think I might have not re calibrated properly. I had to re calibrate because my Newton does an odd thing where I have to deny it wiping the memory (Hard Reset) every time I want to turn it on after a while or a hard knock (e.g. putting it down on the table reasonably hard). I started doing this since I installed the date fixer patch (the thing two get it past 2010). The knocking thing has been forever though.

Thanks in advanced,

Luke