[NTLK] WTB: Upgraded eMate

Woody Smith woodysmith at me.com
Tue Dec 9 20:35:31 EST 2014

NewerTech or not these cards are few and far between.  Years ago I bought a lot of cards that weren’t NewerTech. MicroTech possibly. But by any label they are hard to find.
While I would prefer to have an eMate that had the memory increase, I found that if I wasn’t attempting to use it for internet browsing and had a 2100 then a basic eMate with a flash card worked out pretty well. At  this time I am not buying or selling eMates.

Woody