[NTLK] Google releases Android Studio, kills off Eclipse ADT plugin

Valerio Paris Mitritsakis valerio at mitritsakis.gr
Wed Dec 10 01:55:51 EST 2014

Technically you are not paying to write code. Xcode is free. You are paying to have your app published on the app store and have the benefits paying (professional) programmers have.
There are merits to having a "walled garden” (as people tend to call the iOS App Store distribution model) which you may agree with or not. Still 100€ per year are not that many.

Think what programmers where (and are) paying to Microsoft  to get Visual Studio and an MSDN subscription.

Μητριτσάκης Βαλέριο Πάρις
IT Manager - C.A.C. Papantoniou Trading LTD
Ηλεκτρονικός Μηχανικός Τ.Ε.
MSc Network Systems
Certified IT Manager - CITM ID No: 320411103300404
MCP ID: 5745185

Mitritsakis Valerio Paris
IT Manager - C.A.C. Papantoniou Trading LTD
Electronic Engineer