[NTLK] HOW TO MOVE TO DIGEST
simon.stapleton at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 09:21:00 EST 2014
It's relatively simple, and should remove a certain amount of pain from Grant (unless he can do it all "in one go" with a database update.
- Go to the list manager url, handily given below : http://lists.newtontalk.net/mailman/listinfo/newtontalk
- Enter your registered email address in the "unsubscribe or edit options" box at the bottom of the page
- the next page has a handy "email my password to me" button. Click it.
- wait some more
- wait even more. Really, it takes a while.
- when you eventually get your password, you can go in and mess with your subscription, including going back to digest mode.
Hope that helps
On 10 Jan 2014, at 02:27, Johann Diel wrote:
> Hi David,
> One of the ones that did not get the "Welcome" message, don't have my pword
> on hand (have been on the forum for a long while, not even sure which
> address this is forwarding from anymore)... Would like to go back to Digest
> mode as well any advice?
> Thank you.
> On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 1:29 PM, David Ensteness <denstene at mac.com> wrote:
>>> Your password was included in the “Welcome to NewtonTalk" message
>> And http://lists.newtontalk.net/mailman/listinfo/newtontalk provides a
>> digest option.
>> NewtonTalk mailing list
>> NewtonTalk at newtontalk.net
> Johann Diel, MSW
> "Follow your Bliss" - Joseph Campbell
> NewtonTalk mailing list
> NewtonTalk at newtontalk.net
More information about the NewtonTalk