[NTLK] OT: It is sad when

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Sun Jan 12 10:52:14 EST 2014

It is a sad day in Newton-Land when the most activity we have seen all
year is people asking to be off of the list instead of just
unsubscribing themselves, even when it has been mentioned several times
how to do so here.

Ah well.  I guess I will just hunker down and watch the 'fun' (thought I
wish I could give Grant a hand).  To be honest this whole situation is a
good study into the human mental process.  So many will just say "me
too" than read 2 second instructions on how to do it themselves.

Honestly since when does ANY list unsubscribe by messaging the entire
group?  Not since the 90's or so.  All of them have a website link at
the bottom of EVERY message to unsubscribe or alter modes (in this case
http://lists.newtontalk.net/mailman/listinfo/newtontalk ) just again
goes to show human nature.

-Dan