[NTLK] YOU ARE A MORON Re: [ADMIN] Mailing list "welcome" messages

Andrew Diller dillera at dillernet.com
Sun Jan 12 16:57:34 EST 2014

You are the kind of moron I'm talking about. "How awful.... unsubscribe me, whaaaaaa...." Good God have you read anything besides my email?

Geeze, please do kick me off the list since it's inhabited by such idiotic, sensitive people.

And Yes, I know you said calling people "MORON" is grounds for removal. Sad sad times we live in.

Morons!

-andy

ps. yes you are a moron. You and your galaxy SIII.

pps. if you are laughing, you are _not_ a moron, and thank you this is probably my last email here as I'm about to get kicked off the list

>>> http://flickr.com/splorp
>>> http://github.com/splorp