[NTLK] List changes

Matthias Melcher mm at matthiasm.com
Mon Jan 13 14:39:14 EST 2014

On 13.01.2014, at 18:39, Matthias Melcher <mm at matthiasm.com> wrote:

> Thanks so much for keeping the list going!
>
> - Matthias

PS: this was of course directed at Grant ;-)

Even with all the groundless requests and unnecessary yelling afterward, this is still one of the nicest list I am subscribed to. It was a lot more active, but hey, new devices have new featurs. It's tough to keep finding news about the green brick.

Nevertheless, I plan to continue my efforts, hopefully providing a much better Android version of Einstein, while continuing to document the ROM. Time permitting.

Cheers, and have a great 2014 everyone.

 - Matthias