[NTLK] OPM/MP100 Handbook

Rusty Miles Rusty.Miles at tn.gov
Mon Jan 27 10:50:35 EST 2014

OK, I haven't been able to locate the manual that came with my MP100 yet though I did find the original box that it came in believe it or not (I was hoping the manual would be in there but it wasn't).  I WILL keep looking in the disaster area that I call my house but at this point fear that all I may have offered is false hope.  I haven't given up yet though!

Rusty Miles
Nashville, TN