[NTLK] Location for current Einstein sources?

Scott Hoffman hoffo at gmx.com
Mon Jul 7 13:51:00 EDT 2014

Hi,
     /lurk mode off
     Thanks again for all the work on Einstein - it's very promising.  I managed to get it loaded up and working properly on my mid-2009 MacBook Pro running the latest version of Mavericks with no problems to report.
       Einstein still works great on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3.  Looking forward to seeing all the changes which are on the horizon.  ...and continued use of my trusty Green Friend 2000U!  :)
         Most especially thanks to all of you intrepid Green-Bleeding Newtoneers who keep this list alive!  :)  Although  my *ahem* updated work schedule keeps me more busy than I'd like, I'm fortunate to be able to pop in once in a while.

           Take care and have fun,
            Cheers,
            Scott
           /lurk mode on... ?