[NTLK] Apple Enterprise dev account

Marisa Giancarla fstltna at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 02:58:55 EDT 2014

Hi, my developer account expires next month, and i was pricing out the options and for $299 i can get a enterprise account instead of the $99 i currently have. What is the point of it? As you know i put out ios versions of Einstein using my beta test licenses, but i ran out of them and had to stop. If i can get a enterprise account i would be able to give Einstein to as many people as want without going through the app store. Would anyone be willing to chip in to get the enterprise upgrade? I would just need the $200 difference.

What do you think?

Marisa

----
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/marisagiancarla