[NTLK] Assuming this is acceptable, ROM image for Einstein...

Marisa Giancarla fstltna at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 24 01:55:54 EDT 2014

Its just my opinion, but at this point in time expecting someone to be able to cobble together a complex environment just to download 4mb of code is unrealistic. It costs over one hundred dollars to put the pieces together including a serial usb adapter/interconnect and os that supports it, etc... A few years ago that argument might have been more reasonable but i think the time has passed.... Just imho again...

Marisa

----
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/marisagiancarla
Opensim City: https://OpensimCity.org