[NTLK] Sending notes as (contemporary) graphic file formats via email

Simon Bell simonbell at me.com
Wed Mar 26 12:44:39 EDT 2014

On 25 Mar 2014, at 23:10, Dave Mee <davemee at gmail.com> wrote:

> when I had both MailV and inet configured, there was an option on the 'send' slip to specify how graphics were to be encoded: as a newton drawing or as a net-native format, .gif as I recall. However, this option appears to have disappeared. I have no idea how to get it back again

The feature you’re talking about is built into MailV; a Format picker appears in the routing slip. The key thing is, it is only available in Notes, and only when you’re sending a plain note (which can contain ink and sketches). It doesn’t work for outlines, graph paper, etc.

You can also send recordings in AIFC format.

Simon