[NTLK] Einstein on Android

Scott Hoffman hoffo at gmx.com
Sun May 4 13:48:01 EDT 2014

Hi,
       Seems to be OK, just a few small issues, but nothing to keep me from tinkering.
       I put a couple of screenshots up on Flickr and posted the direct links - as I continue
to "spiel" with it I'll get more images posted.

        I'm still blown away by the ability to run it on anything besides Apple hardware.
        If I didn't already thank everyone involved, allow me to humbly give my thanks.

        Take care and stay Green!
        Cheers,
        Scott