[NTLK] Einstein on Android

Steven Frank stevenf at panic.com
Mon May 5 12:19:04 EDT 2014

It's crisp on the Mac and iOS ports anyway. Or was last time I checked.

It's probably something about the resolution of the device throwing off the scaling algorithm.

My suggestion would be to scale it to the nearest integral multiple that will still fit the device's native resolution and then center that. You get black bars like a widescreen movie on DVD but better that than a smeary Newton!

Steven, via iPhone