[NTLK] FS: Newton 130 + Newton 2000 upgraded to 2100 +keyboard

planetMitch Aunger maunger at mac.com
Fri May 30 13:00:34 EDT 2014

Hey y’all

been on the list forever but I haven’t really touched my newtons in years - my girls used to play with them but they’ve moved on to iPhones/iPads

2000 - upgraded to 2100 by Apple - Very good shape - 1 minor scuff on screen (game was played in same area too often), but it doesn’t impact usage. I have original stylus plus a black one with orange tip from PDA Panache

MP 130 - cracked lower left screen - impacts some functions (meaning you can tap towards the right and functions under the crack still work, they’re just not where you want them to be) but everything still works. -- update - it reports that the backup battery is dead and needs to be replaced. Sill has original stylus

accessories:
1 keyboard with soft case for the newton 2000
1 dongle
1 D-Link Air
2 2MB newton card
1 Newton power adapter
1 2000 power adapter
1 cloth newton case that holds keyboard and newton
1 battery case for 2000 holding 4 AA batteries (not included)
1 original 2000 battery - still holds a charge

Original boxes

Wanted to offer to the list before posting on Ebay

$400 plus shipping will take all items (would love to sell to just one buyer instead of splitting it up)

I’m on digest mode so please email me: planetMitch at me.com for fast response

planetMitch
chief astronomer
planet5D.com