[NTLK] Hi all! Whenever I restart my MP2000+, I get an e

Woody Smith woodysmith at me.com
Mon Nov 17 23:13:03 EST 2014

in portrait mode restart with stylus or thumbnail pressed about a half inch from left side about midway from top to bottom. A windo will open asking if you want to activate the internal packages select yes to restart without loading packages.  You can then unfreeze tem one at at time till you find the problem.]

Woody