[NTLK] Newton Works and Internet

Luke Seabrook lseabrook333 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 17:48:19 EDT 2014

Hello,

I just got a MessagePad 2100 in a 2000 housing (newtonsales, don't ask) and I wanted to use it as a graphing calculator. I've installed the newton works extension but it won't accept my handwriting input or the double tap keyboard thingy. Anyone know a way round?
Also I have a Lucent wavelan card. I've set it up as a My Apple Newton said but it won't connect, I set up my base station to accept WEP connection. I think it might be because of the ad-hoc / infrastructure setting, I wasn't sure which one to choose.

Thanks in advance,
Luke