[NTLK] [Spam] Re: Newton Works and Internet

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Wed Oct 8 18:28:32 EDT 2014

Just as a side note the Newton CAN do wireless encryption but only WEP
64bit if I remember right.  WEP 128 or any other format will fail.  I
know it is debatable but in general some (broken) encryption is better
than nothing at all.  However I also agree that try to get it going
without encryption then go from there.