[NTLK] Mac OS 8.5 vs. 9.2 for Newton?

Greg Hankins mail at sevenlakestimes.net
Sat Oct 18 09:45:55 EDT 2014

Thanks for the advice, Blake.

I am already finding System 8 frustrating. It's extraordinary how, in nine or ten years, you can so completely forget how to operate something that you once used every day.

Thanks!

Greg
Greg Hankins, Publisher
The Seven Lakes Times
P.O. Box 468
West End, NC 27376
910-673-0111 • 888-806-2572 (fax) • 910-690-6158 (Mobile)
mail at sevenlakestimes.net
Visit our website at sevenlakestimes.net