[NTLK] PowerBook 550c

Forrest newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Sun Oct 19 14:27:46 EDT 2014

Have you searched for it on eBay? You can set up a search and be emailed when one (or something similar) is listed.

Thanks,
--Forrest

"The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armour to lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores the fact that it was he who, by peddling second-rate technology, led them into it in the first place."
--Douglas Adams