[NTLK] NCX+PL2302+Yosemite success?

Samir Gartner jigzat at me.com
Sun Oct 26 14:08:51 EDT 2014

Thank you for your answer, you don’t have to apology for that. Yes I installed the driver and in the case of NCX I can only see three devices on the list, two of them are Bluetooth related and the third one is usbserial which is the one I’m suppose to use. I set the speed on NCX to the default 38400 but on the newton I just selected “serial” because the other speeds are higher and my newton is entirely new so I don’t think it has the drivers for that speed.

Since I’m actually trying to install the driver for my Orinoco wireless card I cannot download anything from Internet.

I don’t have any antivirus (besides what ever Yosemite has), the firewall is disabled, the same with the developer certification policy and the system is freshly installed.

So sadly I pretty much tried the basic things. The only thing that comes to my mind is the usb-serial cable, the problem is that I already bought the two brands that are available in my local market (Colombia), I would have to purchase the one suggested by the NCX developer.