[NTLK] [Spam] Re: Recommended email client

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Mon Oct 27 11:44:06 EDT 2014

I used Simple Mail for years, but I forget why I had to switch to Mail
V.  If I recall correctly it was due to something with my ISP's mail
server being upgraded or changed and no longer liking it.  I think it
was something to do with the log in it no longer liked.  I can't
remember the details at the moment though, sorry.

That being said Mail V works well, and while it is a larger package that
did more than I needed, I don't recall any other downsides.

-Dan