[NTLK] eMate - Default to Notes, Regular Dock?

Vladislav Korotnev vladkorotnev at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 15:31:08 EDT 2014

1. Open Extras. Highlight notes by tappign and holding it. Press the mail envelope button and tap «Make Backdrop». Tap «Yes». Your eMate will now default to Notes.

2. It should be somewhere in settings, but I don’t remember exactly where, and my eMate is discharged so I can’t check, sorry for that :(

~ Vladislav Korotnev
http://vladkorotnev.github.io/
http://vladkorotnev.me
akasaka at nopan.eu