[NTLK] Fitaly?

Bob Adamson adamson at aol.com
Mon Sep 8 18:30:06 EDT 2014

Hey Sonny, hope the girls are all treating you well.  Or was your last one a boy?  Nonetheless, fitaly only has a value, if someone values it enough to purchase it.  Otherwise it is useless.  I think there is an interest in the program.  Anyone who used it to input text would agree that it was an intellectual property, but today???????  If promoted to the smartphone community, I have to believe it would have value.  However, seeing my 24 yr old daughter texting is like watching a blind man use braille,

Bob Adamson